Finally, a cruiser that looks as good as it rides. This 63” tribute to the “Woody-style” surf boards of the 60’s features a tapered profile and surf style rocker. You’ll spend longer in the sweet spot regardless the size of the wake or surfer, and the mellow rails are responsive yet forgiving: perfect for cruising. Ideal for beginner and experienced surfers alike, the Bonzai features large EVA pads to provide secure footing and greater control, and the compression molded design provides a stable ride and superior durability.
Looking for more wake surf options? Check out the all new Pfish and Charge.
- Board Type: Wakesurfer
- Size 1: Length: 63", center width 20.5"
- Compression molded fiberglass board with dual hook grooves
- EVA pad with molded kicktail
- 3 profiled fins are mounted to recessed fin boxes
- Length: 63", center width 20.5"