The Cressi Hybrid 2-Piece Pole Spear combines two different materials for increased control and precision while fishing. The bottom section is made in aluminum to guarantee a firm grip and stability. The upper section is made with fiberglass for agility and lightness underwater. The end is rounded with a hole for a rubber sling. The pieces screw together with a resistant thread. Both the male and female fittings feature two spanner flats. The fiberglass top ends with a male threaded fitting of 6mm. The fiberglass section measures (L x Dia.) 34" x 0.51" (86.5cm x 13mm) and is coated with a non-slip hand grip. The aluminum piece measures (L x Dia.) 38" x 0.63" (96.5cm x 16mm). The pole spear comes with a 3 barbed prong paralyzer tip. Each tip measures at 10" (25cm). Tip cap is included for protection. When fully assembled the pole-spear measures over 80" (203cm).
Cressi Hybrid Pole Spear 2 Pcs (6') Features
- Cressi Hybrid Pole Spear:
- Combines 2-Different Materials for Increased Control & Precision While Fishing
- Bottom Section: Made in Aluminum, Guarantees Firm Grip & Stability
- Upper Section: Made w/Fiberglass for Agility & Lightness Underwater
- End Rounded w/Hole for Rubber Sling
- Pieces Screw Together w/Resistant Threads
- Male & Female Fittings Feature Two Spanner Flats
- Fiberglass Top Ends w/Male Threaded Fitting of 6mm
- Aluminum Section Measures: (L x Dia.) 38" x 0.63" (96.5cm x 16mm).
- Fiberglass Section Measures: (L x Dia.) 34" x 0.51" (86.5cm x 13mm)
- 3 Barbed Prong Paralyzer Tip Measures 10" (25cm)
- Fiberglass Section: Coated w/Non-Slip Hand Grip
- Spear Tip Cap Included for Protection
- Fully Assembled: Over 80" (203cm)